Monday, October 12, 2009

SYNJ offering a 2% dividend on 10/19 & more

We are now a week away from a common stock dividend of 2% being offered to shareholders concurrent with the record date of October 19th. My suggestion for playing this stock is much similar to how I play forward splits. I decided to pick this stock up today, on a down day, before the excitement begins, that way I am in a good position to play this thing according to how it acts this friday and early next week.

Also, for those following, as you have probably realized, my recent 'sure thing' NHYT has bounced around, and although it has shown signs of resistance I am still bullish with this stock. Green products, especially those in the automative industry, are getting a lot of attention right now in the media and government and it is only a matter of time before they take off!!! I also suggest keeping an eye on SCLZ (stem cell assurance) which garned a nice 56% gain today on heavy volume and suprisingly NO NEWS, something might be waiting to happen here! Good luck to all those scavanging the OTC's!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post....





penny stock to watch





Post a Comment